July 08, 2010

The Word of Osteen or the Word of the Lord?

The word of Joel Osteen:
"God usually meets us at our level of expectancy. If you don't develop the habit of expecting good things to come your way, then you're not likely to receive anything good." pg 14 Your Best Life Now

The Word of the Lord:
"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10

I never expected your love God; I know what I deserve and it isn't heaven. But thanks be to God You chose to give me good things in spite of what I deserve; in spite of my expectations. Thank you for doing things your way, not Pastor Osteen's way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home